Itching to travel again? A trip to Malacca is the perfect getaway! Your overseas adventure is made simple with this 2D1N private tour. Relax and enjoy a variety of good food with your loved ones in this coastal state of Malaysia and world UNESCO site.
Malacca in Just 48 Hours
Explore Historic Architecture and Ruins
The Malacca of old had tumultuous colonial times, and take a glimpse into the history of this distinguished trade hub of the East. Take a stroll around the Portuguese-controlled A’Famosa Fort, built in 1511, and appreciate the beautiful ruins of St Paul’s Church. Next, head down to the eye-catching Christ Church, constructed by the Dutch when they conquered Malacca from the Portuguese.
Stroll Down a Street of Harmony
Stroll through Harmony Street, a site with 4 different religious landmarks: the Islamic Kampung Kling Mosque, the Hindu Sri Poyyatha Vinayagar Moorthi Temple, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple (Taoism, Buddhism, Confucianism), and the Buddhist Xiang Lin Si Temple. Further down at Jonker street, you may also learn more about Peranakans and their unique heritage at the Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum. This eye-opening museum visit is sure to bring history to life and enrich your understanding of Malacca.
Discover the Historic Feats of Zheng Ho
Visit Cheng Ho’s Cultural Museum, believed to be located at the actual warehouse site of Zheng He 600 years ago. Learn more about the voyages of this famous and well-travelled Chinese admiral.
A Haven for Food Lovers
Whip up your appetite with unique chicken rice balls from Chop Chung Wah. Their signature dish draws a crowd all the time, and the savoury chicken dipped with sauce is a brilliant way to start off your trip in Malacca. Next, delight yourself in the delectable range of Peranakan food readily available in Malacca! Sample unique Peranakan tastes at popular destinations like Jonker 88, Seri Nyonya Peranakan Restaurant, and more. Finally, wind-up your tradition meals with an authentic Chendol dessert, or even Peranakan Kuehs at Baba Charlie Nyonya Cake.
Wander from Café to Café
A trip to Malacca would be incomplete without time spent Café hopping! Visit local cafes like The Daily Fix, Calanthe Art Café, and Kaya-kaya Café, where you can enjoy respite from the hot sun in a quaint and cosy setting. If you’re feeling it, you many even hunt down the famed Klebang Coconut Milkshake!
- Only 1 pickup and drop off point is allowed, every additional pick up point incurs a RM 30 charge, payable directly to driver. Driver will wait up to 30 mins from the pickup time stated during checkout. Please arrive at the pickup location at 5 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Max Capacity: 6 Luggage. Please consider booking a second car should you have many pieces of luggage.
- Private Tour Guide
- Private transport from JB
- Food and personal tour expenses
- Modest Clothes for entry into religious sites
- Cancellation and rescheduling may be permitted at least 24-hours before the commencement time of trail
- All refunds are subjected to the company's discretion