From great food, to cultural experiences and photo-worthy spots, this 2D1N Kuala Lumpur trip will open your eyes to the hidden gems of KL. Things to do here are boundless and this little trip is your ideal getaway from the mundane!
2D1N in Kuala Lumpur
Discover Malay and Islamic Heritage
Learn more about the faith and beliefs of Muslims right here in the heart of Malaysia. Visit iconic historic landmarks such as the National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad building, and the famous pink Putra Mosque located at the edge of a lake.
Stunning Photography Sites at National Landmarks
Start your little escapade by seeking out photo-worthy spots in Kuala Lumpur. From the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, to the beautiful Perdana Botanical Garden, this KL city tour will definitely snag you some great shots!
Appreciate Traditional Tastes of Malaysia
Head down to the humble Restoran Rebung, a cosy road-side stall that conceals celebrated gems of Malaysian cuisine. Chef Ismail’s cooking will leave you yearning for more, and their buffet spread is a perfect chance for you to have your fill in this charming Malay household setting.
Unwind and Relax with the Café Life
A city of food and fun, KL absolutely is not falling behind in its café scene. Visit the likes of Dip and Dip Chocolate Café, Yellow Brick Road, Wicked Pancake Parlour, and the fusion food café, Merchant Lane. Enjoy the unique dining experience of signature cafes within KL during your stay here!
Soak in the Festivities of Night Markets
As night approaches, stroll along Jalan Alor for some tasty encounters. This vibrant night market bursts with energy and the bustle of humans every evening. A visit to Jalan Alor is not to be missed if you want to sample authentic Malaysian culture and tastes.
A trip to the capital of Malaysia would not be complete without a great shopping spree! Visit Petaling Street and Central Market for a variety of fashion, electronics and more, for great prices and bargains.
Rev Things Up with Drifting Go-Karts
Adventure and thrill seekers are most certainly not forgotten in this KL trip. Make a stopover at Sungei Wang Plaza for an exciting time of racing with Blastacars. This electrifying activity behind the wheel gives a fresh twist to the usual game of go-kart, and will certainly pump you up for the rest of the day!
- Only 1 pickup and drop off point is allowed, every additional pick up point incurs a RM 30 charge, payable directly to driver. Driver will wait up to 30 mins from the pickup time stated during checkout. Please arrive at the pickup location at 5 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Max Capacity: 6 Luggage. Please consider booking a second car should you have many pieces of luggage.
- Private Tour Guide
- Private Transport from JB
- Food and personal tour expenses
- Cancellation and rescheduling may be permitted at least 24-hours before the commencement time of trail
- All refunds are subjected to the company's discretion